Taking Inventory

Monday, January 02, 2012


Happy 2012!

I've NEVER been the resolution girl, because I'm constantly trying to "take inventory" of myself and what I need to work on. But, I do find myself thinking right now that I need to challenge myself to dress up more. See, I work at my home office and it's too easy to go straight to work and pass up getting dressed all together. Thank goodness I have you, my blog and appointments to hold my fashionably accountable!

So, I'm thinking a challenge is in order...a dress up challenge. Starting Monday 1/9, I want to challenge both of us to dress up (hair/makeup/clothing) EVERY day from Monday-Friday! And, post EVERY day your picture to my facebook wall - and of course I'm going to say ONLY full body photos :) hehehehhe.

K? I'm doing it to! So giving you a week warning - it's on baby! So...to the outfit....

I blogged this outfit here, but wanted to show you how I flipped it and went gold/browns instead. I think I've worn this outfit 3 times since I took these pictures! LOL

So loving the browns/golds/oranges, can't get enough.

Love Your Body and embrace your inner style,

Jessica Kane
www.facebook.com/jessicakanestyle
www.twitter.com/jessicakane 
www.skorchmag.com
www.jessicas-list.com <-- my shopping club 











TOP c/o Simply Be (it's sold out * sorry *)
PANTS c/o 
 Svoboda 360 Stretch Five Pocket Skinny Jean in Blue Stone Size 26
BOOTS c/o Torrid Lulu Boots in Cognac Size 11

BRACELETS Torrid Bracelet Pack

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts